TERMS OF SERVICE
The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively, the “Terms”), govern your access to and use of shop.valentinobeautypure.com (the “Site”) and our related services, (together with the Site, the “Services”), whether as a guest or a registered user.
This Services are offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. By using this Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Services.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by updating the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms. By continuing to use the Services at any point after such update, you confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms and all of the terms incorporated therein by reference. You should review these Terms frequently to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply when you access or use the Services. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you may not access or use the Services.
USE OF THE SERVICES; ACCOUNT SET-UP AND SECURITY
1) The Services include an online store made available by the Company to enable users to shop for our products and create accounts.
2) Eligible Users. The Services are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13.
3) Account Registration. In order to use certain features of the Services, you will need to register for an account (“Account”). By registering for an Account, you (a “Registered User”) agree to provide accurate, current, and complete Account information, and to maintain and promptly update your Account information as necessary.
4) By creating an Account, you represent and warrant that you have all requisite capacity, power, and authority to enter into, and perform your obligations under these Terms.
5) Account Security. You are responsible for the security of your Account. You accept all risks of unauthorized access to your Account and the information you provide. You agree to immediately notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any breaches of security related to your Account or the Services, including unauthorized use of your password.
6) Additional Information. We may require you to provide additional information and documents at the request of any competent authority or in order to help us comply with applicable law, regulation, or policy.
By creating an Account, you consent to receive electronic communications from us (e.g., via email or by posting notices to the Services). These communications may include notices about your Account (e.g., password changes and other transactional information) and are part of your existing relationship with us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including, but not limited to, that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications from us by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. We have no obligation to store for your later use or access any such electronic communications that we make to you. We may also send you promotional communications via email, including, but not limited to, newsletters, special offers, surveys and other news and information we think will be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving these promotional emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided therein.
FEES AND PAYMENTS; REFUNDS
1) We will charge fees in consideration of the Services based on the products selected. You are responsible for all taxes. Further terms and conditions relating to the Services may apply.
2) Payments. Payment processing services for the Company, including the processing and storing of credit card data, are provided by Stripe (“Stripe”) and are subject to the Stripe’s terms and conditions (“Stripe’s Terms”). By agreeing to these terms and continuing to use the Services, you agree to be bound by Stripe’s Terms, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of the Company enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide the Company accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize the Company share with Stripe this information and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
3) For refunds, please see our Refund and Exchange Policy.
You are hereby granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable, nonassignable, non-sublicensable, “as-is” license to access and use the Services and related content for your own personal, non-commercial use; provided, however, that such license is subject to the Terms and does not include any right to (i) sell, resell, or use commercially the Services, (ii) distribute, publicly perform, or publicly display any content, (iii) modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of the Services, or any portion thereof, (iv) use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods, (v) download (other than page caching) any portion of the Services, except as expressly permitted by us, and (vi) use the Services other than for their intended purposes. This license is subject to your compliance with Section 9 below.
You may be able to share content on or through the Services (“User Content”). If you choose to make User Content available on or through the Services, you hereby grant us a fully paid, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, sublicense, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, and display such User Content (in whole or in part) for the purposes of (i) providing the Services, including making User Content available to other Registered Users; and (ii) improving the Services. You also hereby grant each other Registered User of the Services a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Services, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Content solely as permitted through the functionality of the Services and under these Terms. You are solely responsible for any User Content you provide. You represent and warrant that you have, or have obtained, all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein for any User Content that you submit, post or display on or through the Services. You agree that such User Content will not contain material subject to copyright or other proprietary rights, unless you have necessary permission or are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant the licenses described above. We take no responsibility for the User Content posted or listed via the Services, although we reserve the right to remove any User Content that is in violation of these Terms.
The Services may include hyperlinks to other websites or resources (collectively, the “External Sites”), which are provided solely as a convenience to our Registered Users. We have no control over any External Sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any External Sites, and that we do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or made available from or through any External Sites. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred as a result of the availability or unavailability of the External Sites, or as a result of any reliance placed by you upon the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or made available from, any External Sites.
You may not attempt or cause to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Services, by hacking, password “cracking,” or any other illegitimate means. You may not breach or cause to breach the security or authentication measures on the Services or any other systems or networks connected to the Services, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services. You will not falsify your identity or impersonate another person engage in conduct that limits the use and enjoyment of the Services, or any part thereof, by other users in any way, in each case as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion.
In addition, you agree not to and will not assist another to:
1) reverse engineer, disassemble, alter, decompile, duplicate, create derivative works from, make copies of, extract information from, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Services, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted by us;
2) upload, post or store any materials that directly or indirectly contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar harmful mechanism;
3) link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Services without our prior express written permission;
4) scrape, index, survey, or data mine any portion of the Services or unduly burden or hinder the operation of the Services; or
5) remove any notice of the proprietary rights of our licensors and us from any portion of the Services or printed version thereof.
1) You Terminate. You may terminate these Terms at any time by cancelling your Account and discontinuing your access to and use of the Services. If you use the Services after cancelling your Account, you will be deemed to have agreed to the Services.
2) We Terminate. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, and for any or no reason, may terminate these Terms and suspend and/or terminate your Account(s) on the Services without prior notice. You agree that any suspension or termination of your access to the Services may be without prior notice, and that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such suspension or termination.
3) Other Remedies Available. If we terminate these Terms or suspend or terminate your access to or use of the Services due to your breach of these Terms or any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity (including, without limitation, if you engage in any of the Prohibited Uses), then termination of these Terms will be in addition to any other remedies we may have at law or in equity.
4) Effect of Termination. Upon any termination or expiration of these Terms, whether by you or us, you may no longer have access to information that you have posted on the Services or that is related to your Account, and you acknowledge that we will have no obligation to maintain any such information in our databases or to forward any such information to you or to any third party.
We operate the Services from the United States of America. If you choose to access the Services from outside the United States of America, you are responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
THE SERVICES, CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, AND ITEMS LISTED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT CONTENT ON THE SERVICES IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF ANY KIND FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN OR TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON MATERIAL OR INFORMATION, CONTAINED ON THE SERVICES. WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES AND CONTENT SAFE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, CONTENT, OR ANY ITEMS LISTED ON OUR SERVICES OR OUR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF ANY DATA THAT YOU DISCLOSE ONLINE. YOU ACCEPT THE INHERENT SECURITY RISKS OF PROVIDING INFORMATION AND DEALING ONLINE OVER THE INTERNET AND WILL NOT HOLD US RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY UNLESS IT IS DUE TO OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM THESE TERMS, THE SERVICES, ANY ITEMS, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES IS UNDERTAKEN BY YOU AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THESE TERMS, YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, CONTENT (INCLUDING YOUR CONTENT), OR ANY ITEMS, PURCHASED, OR SOLD THROUGH THE SERVICES EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) $100 OR (B) THE AMOUNT PAID TO US BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company from and against all actual or alleged third party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) and costs (including, without limitation, court costs, costs of settlement, and costs of or associated with pursuing indemnification and insurance), of every kind and nature whatsoever arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the Services, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmatured, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to (a) your use or misuse of the Services or User Content; (b) any feedback you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation of the rights of any third party, including another Registered User; (e) any breach or non-performance of any covenant or agreement made by you; (f) your User Content; or (g) any off-chain benefits (including the furnishing, or any failure to furnish, or any acts or omissions of or attributable to you or any third party in respect of the same). You agree to promptly notify the Company of any third-party Claims and cooperate with the Company in defending such Claims. You further agree that the Company shall have control of the defense or settlement of any third-party Claims. THIS INDEMNITY IS IN ADDITION TO, AND NOT IN LIEU OF, ANY OTHER INDEMNITIES SET FORTH IN A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE CERTAIN DISPUTES AND CLAIMS WITH THE COMPANY AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
1) Choice of Law; Venue. You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Services, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts in the State of Florida, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
2) Statute of Limitations. Any claim under these Terms must be brought within one year after the cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. The prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.
4) No Class Arbitrations, Class Actions or Representative Actions. YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING (OTHER THAN ACTIONS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA PRIVATE ATTORNEYS GENERAL ACT OF 2004, California Labor Code § 2698 et seq. WHICH ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS SECTION 14). Further, unless both you and the Company agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
5) Federal Arbitration Act. You and the Company agree that these Terms affect interstate commerce and that the enforceability of this Section shall be both substantively and procedurally governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq. (the “FAA”), to the maximum extent not prohibited by applicable law.
6) Notice; Informal Dispute Resolution. You and the Company agree that each party will notify the other party in writing of any arbitrable or small claims Dispute within 30 days of the date it arises, so that the parties can attempt in good faith to resolve the Dispute informally. Notice to the Company shall be sent by certified mail or courier to Valentino Beauty Pure LLC, 2257 Vista Parkway, Suite 23, West Palm Beach, FL 33411. Your notice must include (a) your name, postal address, telephone number, the email address you use or used for your Site account and, if different, an email address at which you can be contacted, (b) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (c) the specific relief that you are seeking. Our notice to you will be sent electronically and will include (x) our name, postal address, telephone number and an email address at which we can be contacted with respect to the Dispute, (y) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (z) the specific relief that we are seeking. If you and the Company cannot agree how to resolve the Dispute within thirty (30) days after the date notice is received by the applicable party, then either you or the Company may, as appropriate and in accordance with this Section, commence an arbitration proceeding or, to the extent specifically provided for in Section, file a claim in court.
7) Process. Except for Excluded Disputes, you and the Company agree that any Dispute must be commenced or filed by you or the Company within the applicable statute of limitations period, otherwise the underlying claim is permanently barred. You and the Company agree that (a) any arbitration will occur in the State of Florida, Palm Beach County (“Seat”), (b) arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA, and (c) that the state or federal courts of the State of Florida and the United States, respectively, sitting in the State of Florida, Palm Beach County, have exclusive jurisdiction over the enforcement of an arbitration award. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, we will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $15,000 or as set forth below, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearing will take place at the Seat, but if the claim is for $15,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in your demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse the Company for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
8) Authority of Arbitrator. As limited by the FAA, these Terms and the applicable AAA rules, the arbitrator will have (a) the exclusive authority and jurisdiction to make all procedural and substantive decisions regarding a Dispute, including the determination of whether a Dispute is arbitrable, and (b) the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court; provided, however, that the arbitrator does not have the authority to conduct a class arbitration or a representative action, which is prohibited by these Terms. The arbitrator may only conduct an individual arbitration and may not consolidate more than one individual’s claims, preside over any type of class or representative proceeding or preside over any proceeding involving more than one individual.
9) Rules of AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. By agreeing to be bound by these Terms, you either (a) acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand the AAA Rules, or (b) waive your opportunity to read the AAA Rules and any claim that the AAA Rules are unfair or should not apply for any reason.
10) Severability. If any provision of this Section is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section will be null and void and, in that case, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described below will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the Services. If any term, clause, or provision of this Section is held invalid or unenforceable, it will be so held to the minimum extent required by law, and all other terms, clauses and provisions of this Section will remain valid and enforceable.
11) Opt-Out Right. You have the right to opt out of binding arbitration within 30 days of the date you first accepted the terms of this Section by writing to email@example.com. In order to be effective, the opt out notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to opt out of binding arbitration. By opting out of binding arbitration, you are agreeing to resolve Disputes in accordance. Should you choose not to opt out of this Dispute Resolution provision within the 30-day period, you and the Company will be bound by the terms of this Dispute Resolution provision. You have the right to consult with counsel of your choice concerning this Dispute Resolution provision. You understand that you will not be subject to retaliation if you exercise your right to opt out of coverage under this Dispute Resolution provision.
2) Third-Party Beneficiaries. Except as otherwise provided herein, these Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the Company and you and are not intended to confer third-party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity.
3) Independent Contractor. Your relationship to the Company is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other.
4) The language in these Terms will be interpreted as to its fair meaning, and not strictly for or against any party.
5) Should any part of these Terms be held invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, that portion will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
6) No Waivers. Our failure or delay to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute or be deemed a waiver of future exercise or enforcement of such right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed for and on behalf of us by a duly authorized representative.
7) Governing Law. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas and the federal laws of the United States of America applicable therein without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
8) Subject to Section 15, any legal action or proceeding arising under these Terms will be brought exclusively in the State of Florida, Palm Beach County and we and you irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue there.
9) We may provide you with any notices (including, without limitation those regarding changes to these Terms) by email or postings on the Services. By providing us with your email address, you consent to our using the email address to send you any notices. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email, and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
10) You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms in our sole discretion to an affiliate, a Provider, or in connection with an acquisition, sale or merger. These Terms shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the applicable parties and their successors and permitted assigns.
Valentino Beauty Pure
2257 Vista Parkway, Suite 23
West Palm Beach FL 33411
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Valentino Beauty Pure’s Online Store. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. Be sure to review this information prior to placing your order as you are agreeing to the below terms by placing an order with Valentino Beauty Pure, LLC. If you have any questions on our shipping policy please contact us at 888.390.4259.
VALENTINO BEAUTY PURE, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES AFTER THEY LEAVE ANY OF OUR FULFILLMENT CENTERS. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU SIGN UP FOR SHIPMENT STATUS TEXT MESSAGE UPDATES FROM THE CARRIER. VALENTINO BEAUTY PURE IS ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERY TO THE ADDRESS ON FILE DURING THE CHECKOUT PROCESS. FOR ANY ORDERS SHIPPED VIA A 3RD PARTY COMPANY AFTER THE POINT OF DELIVERY, VALENTINO BEAUTY PURE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY:
Shipment Processing Time:
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days (Holidays and unforeseen circumstances may extend processing times. Please contact our office via phone or email for current processing times). Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
*Business days are defined as Monday – Friday from 9AM – 5PM EST; excluding Holidays.
Shipping Times and Delivery Estimates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. All orders are shipped standard Ground via FedEx and/or USPS. Your order will be shipped via best way with one of these two carriers. Delivery times are between 5 – 8 days depending on your location.
Delivery delays may occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. If you have selected Facebook Messenger or SMS for updates; you will also receive tracking information via these methods.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Valentino Beauty Pure, LLC is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Valentino Beauty Pure, LLC is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged please contact our office immediately at 888.390.4259 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Lost and Stolen Packages:
Valentino Beauty Pure, LLC is not liable for any lost or stolen packages under any circumstances.
International Shipping Policy:
Valentino Beauty Pure, LLC does not offer any International shipments.
All Valentino Beauty Pure LLC sales are final. Valentino Beauty Pure does not issue any returns or exchanges on any of our products.
Valentino Beauty Pure does not issue any exchanges on any of our products.
REPAIR POLICY - REQUIRES RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
You must let a Valentino Beauty Pure LLC representative know of your intent to repair equipment. Call 1-888-390-4259 or email email@example.com. Note: If your Valentino Beauty Pure LLC product is damaged due to accidental or natural causes it will not be covered under our one year limited warranty. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty issues. Products under warranty cannot be returned; they will be repaired as determined by Valentino Beauty Pure LLC.
Do not return any purchased products until you have spoken to a support representative as your return will not be processed and any items sent back to the company will be returned to the sender. You must obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from a support representative along with a filling out a Merchandise Return Form from a support representative.
Valentino Beauty Pure LLC offers a 1 year limited warranty on the Valentino Beauty Pure GEN 4, Flush Mount XL, and VUnit E-File (All other products are not covered under this warranty). This covers any failure to the equipment due to natural causes. Valentino Beauty Pure LLC will either elect to send you a new unit or repair the damaged equipment. WARRANTY IS VOID ON DUST COLLECTORS IF FILTERS ARE NOT CHANGED ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS.
Packaging and Shipping Your Repair
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to package and ship your repair and prevent any damage to the products being returned for repair. Inside the box please include your receipt, the repair form, and most importantly make sure your RMA number is visible and clear on the outside of the packaging.
Valentino Beauty Pure LLC is not responsible for any damaged or lost items due to shipping your repair. We highly recommend that you package your equipment properly to prevent damage (or have the shipping company do your packaging). Valentino Beauty Pure LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages.
Returns without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
Valentino Beauty Pure LLC also holds the right to refuse the return of a used product. Used is any product that has been un-packaged and is not in its original state. Upon receiving your return Valentino Beauty Pure LLC will inspect the products. After we have determined the condition of the product(s), the order may be subject to a 35% restocking fee. Original shipping charges will not be refunded as well. The cost of repairing a returned item will be deducted from your refund.
Valentino Beauty Pure LLC charges a 35% restocking fee. Valentino Beauty Pure LLC charges fees for products returned in used condition for the amount it will cost us to repair or refurbish the product(s) being returned. This charge will be the exact amount it will cost Valentino Beauty Pure LLC to repair or refurbish the item(s). All shipping charges will not be refunded. This includes the initial shipping cost and the cost of shipping your repaired item.
We firmly believe that the internet should be available and accessible to anyone, and are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability.
To fulfill this, we aim to adhere as strictly as possible to the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level. These guidelines explain how to make web content accessible to people with a wide array of disabilities. Complying with those guidelines helps us ensure that the website is accessible to all people: blind people, people with motor impairments, visual impairment, cognitive disabilities, and more.
This website utilizes various technologies that are meant to make it as accessible as possible at all times. We utilize an accessibility interface that allows persons with specific disabilities to adjust the website’s UI (user interface) and design it to their personal needs.
Additionally, the website utilizes an AI-based application that runs in the background and optimizes its accessibility level constantly. This application remediates the website’s HTML, adapts its functionality and behavior for screen-readers used by blind users, and for keyboard functions used by individuals with motor impairments.
If you wish to contact the website’s owner please use the following email email@example.com
Screen-reader and keyboard navigation
Our website implements the ARIA attributes (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) technique, alongside various different behavioral changes, to ensure blind users visiting with screen-readers are able to read, comprehend, and enjoy the website’s functions. As soon as a user with a screen-reader enters your site, they immediately receive a prompt to enter the Screen-Reader Profile so they can browse and operate your site effectively. Here’s how our website covers some of the most important screen-reader requirements, alongside console screenshots of code examples:
1) Screen-reader optimization: we run a background process that learns the website’s components from top to bottom, to ensure ongoing compliance even when updating the website. In this process, we provide screen-readers with meaningful data using the ARIA set of attributes. For example, we provide accurate form labels; descriptions for actionable icons (social media icons, search icons, cart icons, etc.); validation guidance for form inputs; element roles such as buttons, menus, modal dialogues (popups), and others.
Additionally, the background process scans all of the website’s images and provides an accurate and meaningful image-object-recognition-based description as an ALT (alternate text) tag for images that are not described. It will also extract texts that are embedded within the image, using an OCR (optical character recognition) technology. To turn on screen-reader adjustments at any time, users need only to press the Alt+1 keyboard combination. Screen-reader users also get automatic announcements to turn the Screen-reader mode on as soon as they enter the website.
These adjustments are compatible with all popular screen readers, including JAWS and NVDA.
Additionally, keyboard users will find quick-navigation and content-skip menus, available at any time by clicking Alt+1, or as the first element of the site while navigating with the keyboard. The background process also handles triggered popups by moving the keyboard focus towards them as soon as they appear, and not allow the focus to drift outside of it.
Users can also use shortcuts such as “M” (menus), “H” (headings), “F” (forms), “B” (buttons), and “G” (graphics) to jump to specific elements.
Disability profiles supported on our website
Epilepsy Safe Profile: this profile enables people with epilepsy to use the website safely by eliminating the risk of seizures that result from flashing or blinking animations and risky color combinations.
Vision Impaired Profile: this profile adjusts the website so that it is accessible to the majority of visual impairments such as Degrading Eyesight, Tunnel Vision, Cataract, Glaucoma, and others.
Cognitive Disability Profile: this profile provides various assistive features to help users with cognitive disabilities such as Autism, Dyslexia, CVA, and others, to focus on the essential elements more easily.
ADHD Friendly Profile: this profile significantly reduces distractions and noise, to help people with ADHD and Neurodevelopmental disorders browse, read, and focus on the essential elements more easily.
Blind Users Profile (Screen-readers): this profile adjusts the website to be compatible with screen-readers such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack. A screen-reader is installed on the blind user’s computer, and this site is compatible with it.
Keyboard Navigation Profile (Motor-Impaired): this profile enables motor-impaired persons to operate the website using the keyboard Tab, Shift+Tab, and the Enter keys. Users can also use shortcuts such as “M” (menus), “H” (headings), “F” (forms), “B” (buttons), and “G” (graphics) to jump to specific elements.
Additional UI, design, and readability adjustments
1) Font adjustments – users can increase and decrease its size, change its family (type), adjust the spacing, alignment, line height, and more.
2) Color adjustments – users can select various color contrast profiles such as light, dark, inverted, and monochrome. Additionally, users can swap color schemes of titles, texts, and backgrounds, with over 7 different coloring options.
3) Animations – epileptic users can stop all running animations with the click of a button. Animations controlled by the interface include videos, GIFs, and CSS flashing transitions.
4) Content highlighting – users can choose to emphasize important elements such as links and titles. They can also choose to highlight focused or hovered elements only.
5) Audio muting – users with hearing devices may experience headaches or other issues due to automatic audio playing. This option lets users mute the entire website instantly.
6) Cognitive disorders – we utilize a search engine that is linked to Wikipedia and Wiktionary, allowing people with cognitive disorders to decipher meanings of phrases, initials, slang, and others.
7) Additional functions – we provide users the option to change cursor color and size, use a printing mode, enable a virtual keyboard, and many other functions.
Assistive technology and browser compatibility
We aim to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible, so our users can choose the best fitting tools for them, with as few limitations as possible. Therefore, we have worked very hard to be able to support all major systems that comprise over 95% of the user market share including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera and Microsoft Edge, JAWS, and NVDA (screen readers), both for Windows and for MAC users.
Notes, comments, and feedback
Despite our very best efforts to allow anybody to adjust the website to their needs, there may still be pages or sections that are not fully accessible, are in the process of becoming accessible, or are lacking an adequate technological solution to make them accessible. Still, we are continually improving our accessibility, adding, updating, and improving its options and features, and developing and adopting new technologies. All this is meant to reach the optimal level of accessibility, following technological advancements. If you wish to contact the website’s owner please use the following email firstname.lastname@example.org